Make a Difference
Caring Companions of Atlanta embraces community services as part of the Company’s vision. The management team is encouraged to be “hands on” participants as a vital part of their supervisory role with the Company.
We are involved in volunteering for a variety of organizations that benefit the senior adult community. Volunteer activities include (but are not limited to):
- Helping at Halcyon Hospice
- Serving on the Advisory Board for Amy’s Place/Caring Together in Hope
- Serving on the Board of Perimeter North Villages – a local non-profit that provides volunteer transportation and social opportunities for seniors.
- Serving on the Board of Directors with the GA Chapter of the American Parkinson Disease Association
- Volunteering at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church as facilitator of monthly Dementia Care Partner Support Group
- Serve as a Board member for the Huntington’s Disease Society of America Georgia Chapter
We also are active in the Roswell Rotary Club, volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Association in Georgia and support Aloha to Aging.
We love a quote from Booker T. Washington: “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” Makes sense to us!