- We do live introductions to all of our clients; we NEVER just send you to a shift
- We do one-on-one Individual training
- You are part of a care team that includes a geriatric RN, Care coordinator, one of the owners and a supervisor; you are not alone!
- We Match caregiver to clients that makes sense and do not just give you shifts!
- 40 (or more) hours a week
- Premium pay shifts and better pay rates overall
- Focus on quality of care
- Team approach to ensure our caregivers are never left without our support
- Respect; we won’t tolerate clients or team members that do not return the respect we believe all people deserve
Want proof? Here are some comments we recently got from our caregivers:
Caregiver AC: Just Amazing!
I have NEVER had anyone go over a care plan twice….much less the Office Manager and a Geriatric RN. Then when Cjay met me outside and actually introduced me to the family I could not believe it. Normally, I am simply sent to a house I’d never been to all by myself to meet a client. I felt like Caring Companions went out of their way to make me successful! s
Caregiver PG: “You guys put heart into us as caregivers but also your clients.”
I also am very honored to be part of Caring Companion caregiving team. You were the one who believed in me when I was trying to find a starting point for my career. I love working with Caring Companion because not only is it a source of employment but also you also have tried to assist me in every way possible further my career. You guys also put heart into us as caregivers but also your clients. You offer flexibility of schedule and a very supportive environment. YOU ARE AMAZING!
Caregiver Karen P: “Together we’re a team and together we make a difference!”
“I appreciate the fact that you guys appreciate us caregivers so much! I am happy and comfortable working with Caring companions and my fellow coworkers. Together we’re a team and together we make a difference!”
Caregiver GD: “Caring Companions is the best homecare company I have ever come across.”
I don’t really have the words to explain how much I truly love and enjoy being part of the team Caring Companions Team. You guys not only take the time to get to know each caregiver individually but also our families! You guys always take time to listen and care for your team concerns which makes it easy to be a team player do the right thing. I have been working in this field for over 20 years and Caring Companions is the best homecare company I have ever come across. You Adam, Paul, Gail, Suzanne, Lynn, and C.J. all listen and care. It is a privilege and a blessing to be a part of your team!
Come try working for a company that believes care giving is a calling and not an hourly commodity. Caring Companions of Atlanta.