Hello friends! Please come see Bridgett Skelton, RN, BSN, MBA and Aging Adult Care Management Professional from Metta Johnson and Associates speak on medication management as you age. Bridgett is an excellent speaker and respected part of the senior space in the Atlanta are. I hope you can Come!
Hello friends! I have seen both Staci and Kelly speak and both are top notch…and the venue is a special place too! Please join if you can! Adam TownSquarewithStaciandKelleySept28
Please Join us on May 10th as we learn how we can help our parents and those we care for reduce the chance of falls as they age. Every second of every day, an older adult falls, and one out of every 5 of these cause serious injury. Falls do not and should not be considered a normal part of aging. This presentation will discuss environmental and activity modifications that can help prevent falls. Professional Cynthia Lourie, OTR/L. CAPS, ECHM of EnAble Home Solutions will help guide us through the prevention of falls by giving us options we can put in place. With the experience in Occupational Therapy Training EnAble Home Solutions bring us actual solutions we can use!
Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: Town Square Sandy Springs Adult Day & Alzheimers Resource Ctr
Location: 8601 Dunwoody Place, Building 1 Suite 130, 30350, Sandy Springs, GA, United States
The ACAP Leadership Team and I are excited to announce the upcoming April 12th program for ACAP Atlanta! Advance planning is key to what we do as Adult Children of Aging Parents, right? Staying aware of what options there are for our parents is critical – long term care, assisted living community care, legal and financial, just don’t wait until the crisis occurs. Better to be informed ahead of time. How do you find, get and pay for the best solutions for your parents? The April 12thsession helps find answers:
You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know: The Importance of Being Educated Prior to a Crisis – Legal and Financial Knowledge
Click here for more information and please register for this event:
Date April 12, 2023
Time 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (refreshments provided)
Venue Town Square Sandy Springs Adult Day & Alzheimers Resource Ctr
Location 8601 Dunwoody Place, Building 1 Suite 130, Sandy Springs, GA, 30350
For videos of ACAP February session: Finding Clarity in Confusion (Dementia Presentation for Care Partners)
Click here for more information about ACAP ATLANTA:
- Be sure to follow the ACAP Atlanta Facebook page to stay informed for support we’re providing to people caring for aging loved ones!
- Schedule and highlights of our monthly programs, FREE to the public, on relevant topics.
- Come for the information, resources and door prizes and stay for the supportive community of others in similar situations.
- ACAP Atlanta is led by service providers in the community, committed to improving the lives of our seniors and their families.
- ACAP Atlanta is part of ACAPcommunity, a 501c3 organization dedicated to providing education, resources and a supportive community to adults with aging parents.